Last updated: June 5, 2023
drrebeccawhite.com (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Whiteboard Advising, LLC.
We take your privacy very seriously.
To find prospective clients, serve our existing clients, and ensure the proper operation of the Website, we collect information from Website users that may be considered personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”).
- What Personal Information we collect;
- How that Personal Information is used;
- Who has access to that Personal Information;
- The rights of Website users with regard to that Personal Information; and
- The Website’s logging and cookie policies.
Purposes of collecting Personal Information (“Purposes”)
Our team collects Personal Information with the purposes of:
- Serving its clients and prospective clients; and
- Safe and efficient operation of the Website.
We only collect Personal Information that helps us serve those purposes.
Personal Information we collect
We may collect the following Personal Information when you share it with us through the Website’s contact form(s) and newsletter subscription form:
- Your first and last name;
- Your email address;
- Your phone number; and
- Any other Personal Information you choose to share with us through the forms.
We also collect information automatically such as IP addresses, browser type, and pages viewed.
We may also store information about Website users using our customer relationship management tool.
How Personal Information is shared
We may disclose Personal Information to any member of our organization who reasonably needs access to it to achieve the Purposes mentioned above.
We will not sell or share Personal Information with any third party, except in the following cases:
- If required of us by law;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal rights; and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
We retain Personal Information only for as long as necessary for the Purposes stated above. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our records.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your data. We use a variety of security measures to protect your personal data, including encryption and secure servers.
Our web server anonymously logs visits to the Website. Information saved includes the IP address, browser, operating system, and pages viewed by users of the Website. Together with our host, we use these logs to diagnose problems and mitigate attacks. These logs may be retained indefinitely for analysis of historical traffic.
We use Google Analytics to see how many visitors come to the Website, the approximate location of visitors, how much time they spend on the Website, and other aggregate data.
We use a number of third-party services and APIs to help with the proper functioning of the Website. Email, anti-spam, content delivery, advertising, and firewalls may be provided by third-parties.
The following third-parties may process your information, for example:
- Kinsta, Inc.: Hosting and security
- Cloudflare, Inc.: Content delivery, firewall
- Google, Inc. (G Suite): Email delivery
- Wildbit, LLC (Postmark): Email delivery
- Pluginkollektiv (Antispam Bee): Comment spam protection
We also may link out to or embed content from third-party websites. We have no control over the privacy practices of other sites.
Our services are not directed to children (people under the age of 18) and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 18 years of age, the data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 18 years of age has provided us with Personal Information their parent or guardian may contact us here.
This Website does not accept unsolicited email messages (also known as spam) from personal, commercial, political or non-profit entities. Legitimate, individually-sent employment, business and personal inquiries are not considered spam. If you are sending spam to this website, we reserve the right to deny you service and to report you to the appropriate authorities.